New Client Information
Be prepared for your initial consultation by printing out the forms below. Please fill them out as best as possible so that we can ensure a successful meeting.
Checklist of Documents for Initial Meeting
- Copies of Statements for Documents: Cash and cash equivalence (i.e. checking/savings accounts, CD's, money markets)
- Annuities (Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, REIT's)
- Limited Partnership Interests
- Qualified/IRA Plans
- Pension or Retirement Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Employer Stock Options
Securities, insurance and advisory services offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Lone Star Wealth Management is a marketing designation. Neither FSC Securities Corporation nor it's employees, provide tax or legal advice. This communication is intended for individuals residing in FL, TN, VA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced. PLEASE NOTE: Any hyperlinks provided on this website are mostly provided as a courtesy. When you link to the site, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the website you are linking to. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information provided in the website.